1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups flour, divided
1/4 cup milk, divided
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add HALF of the flour, HALF of the milk and all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cranberries.
- Thoroughly combine using an electric mixier on medium-high speed.
- Add remaining flour and milk, as well as the cranberries, mixing on low speed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.