Cranberry Sesame Honey Glazed Pork Roast
1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry or Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pound boneless pork loin roast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cranberry sauce, honey, soy sauce, sesame seeds and ginger in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat just until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Set aside 3/4 cup glaze to serve with cooked pork.
- Place pork roast in a 13 x 9-inch roasting pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160° on a meat thermometer.
- Baste frequently during baking with remaining glaze. Discard any unused basting glaze.
- Let roast stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve glaze either warm or at room temperature.
Makes 6 - 8 servings.
|Used with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.